Shell is the oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with an average of 93, 000 employees is more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 – 2016
- Graduated with a minimum of 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically regretted.
- Shell do not request monetary payments (e.g. for insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities with Shell Group will find open positions listed on the below-listed company websites when available.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms, neither does the company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: http://www.shell.com/careers or http://www.shell.com.ng/careers.
- All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process inside Shell recruitment offices.
Shell in an equal opportunities Employer
If you have a disability, long-term health condition, or an injury that could require adjustments or accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us Shell at email@example.com