Scholarship Description: Pace University is offering merit-based scholarships to international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme
Country of Study: United States of America
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria: Pace University offers a substantial amount of merit and needs based scholarships and grants. University-sponsored scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of academic merit, service to the community and financial need. To be eligible, students must be admitted as matriculated students in a degree program.
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Students do not need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for merit scholarships. There are, however, additional forms and information required for international students in order to be considered for study at Pace University. All of your application’s supporting documents must be sent directly to Pace University.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- A written essay/personal statement
- Course descriptions or syllabus (in English) from each post-secondary school attended (transfer applicants only).
- Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).