The Pershing Square Foundation will be awarding fully funded scholarships to five (5) International Students to study at the prestigious University of Oxford, London, UK this 2018.
Submission of applications are expected to last until 17th March, 2018. Please note that some partnering Masters courses close their applications in January 2018 and others in March 2018.
Benefits of this scholarship:
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies.
- You would also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organizations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
- You become integrated into Saïd Business School’s community as soon as you begin your Master’s degree by attending receptions and meetings with our Dean, faculty and other MBA scholars.
- You can access and utilize both your department and Oxford Saïd’s resources and networks throughout both years.
- You will also be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
Who can apply: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have the Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- have applied or applying to Oxford University, UK
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’.
Visit Scholarship Portal for sponsor details.