INTO City University are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you to achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
If your dream is to study in the United Kingdom, here’s an opportunity to study at The University of East Anglia, under a fully sponsored scholarship programme targeted for students from Nigeria who need financial assistance.
The University of Anglia, UK Undergraduate Scholarships come with the following deadlines depending on the programme of choice and mode of admission/application. It is expected that you apply immediately using the links given in this website to avoid missing deadlines.
- 12th June 2017
- 10th July 2017
- 14th August 2017
- 30th Oct 2017
- 27th Nov 2017
It covers 100% International Foundation tuition fee (50% of this amount will be deducted from the International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the first year of tuition fees at UEA upon progression).
How to Apply
Study in UK- Apply for Beit Trust Fully-Funded Postgraduate Scholarship for African Students, 2017/18
Every year Beit Trust postgraduate Masters (except an MBA) scholarship for students from Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe to study in choice universities in UK or South Africa.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible African Countries: Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom (Cambridge University, University of Edinburgh, University of Strathclyde, University of Glasgow, University of Oxford University of Leeds), and South Africa
About Scholarship: The Beit Trust offers annually a number of Postgraduate Scholarships abroad (except an MBA) to graduates who are domiciled in and are nationals of Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe (and only to graduates in these three countries). Scholarships are taken up at a partner university in the United Kingdom, or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
Type: Masters (except an MBA)
- All applicants except medical and veterinary doctors must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.
- Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is desirable.
- Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December and should have completed 18 months of internship and preferably a one-year rural posting in the relevant country.
- hold at least a degree of class 2.1, i.e. Merit or Distinction
Number of Scholarship: Not Specified
- Fees and costs of tuition and related academic expenses are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- Scholars receive a personal allowance, index linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return to Africa.
- Economy Class air passages are met by the Trust for the initial journey to the place of study, and for the return at the end of the course.
- No allowances are paid for spouses or other family members.
Duration of Scholarship Duration is normally for a maximum of three years at the discretion of Trustees
How to Apply
Eligible students in each state should follow the application Link to start application
Deadline: 31st Aug, 2017.
University of Southampton is offering postgraduate merit scholarships for international students in the September 2017 academic session.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at: United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study: All courses offered at the University EXCEPT:
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Engineering or Science Foundation programmes
- Undergraduate programmes which include a foundation year
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelors) in the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine
- Postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Business, Art and Law; the Faculty of Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences and MSc Physiotherapy in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD, MRes
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/ campus overseas
About the Award: The University of Southampton is proud to offer the Southampton International Merit Scholarships for 2017/18 entrants. These scholarships of up to £5,000 per student seek to demonstrate the University’s ongoing commitment to attracting bright, ambitious students from all backgrounds onto our courses.
Offered Since: Not stated
Eligibility: Candidates will be considered eligible for a Southampton International Merit Scholarship if they meet all of the following criteria:
- The candidate is liable to pay full international tuition fees and they will be self-funding, i.e. they are not in receipt of a full scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- Candidate is in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2016 entry (September 2016). Which they have accepted (not-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- The programme the candidate wishes to study is eligible.
- Candidate meets any nationality or domicile requirements of the scholarship.
- For foundation scholarships:
- Candidate must be a national of, and domiciled in, one of the eligible countries/territories and classified as Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- For undergraduate (Bachelor) scholarships: you must be a national of, and domiciled in a country outside of the EU and classified as Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- For postgraduate taught (Masters) scholarships: you must be a national of, and domiciled in, one of the eligible countries/territories and classified as Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- You meet the specific academic requirements of the scholarship. The equivalency of relevant international qualifications will be determined by the University’s standard admissions criteria.
- You pay any necessary tuition fee deposit by the date notified on your offer letter
Selection Criteria: A scholarship will only be awarded subject to meeting all the conditions attached to candidate’s offer to study at the University of Southampton (UK campus) in September 2017.
The following categories of students are not eligible:
- Students who are entering the second year, or subsequent years, of an undergraduate degree or repeating a year.
- Students who are entering an undergraduate degree with a foundation qualification.
- University of Southampton undergraduate students who are progressing onto a Masters programme.
- Students who are studying at the University of Southampton as a period of study abroad, a student exchange or as a student visitor.
Students in receipt of the following funding are not eligible:
- Students whose tuition fees are fully funded by an external sponsor organization. Students who are receiving partial payment of their tuition fees may be eligible.
- Students whose tuition fees are fully or partially funded by one of the University’s international funding partners as detailed on the International Funding Partnerships webpage.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £5,000 tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Applications are invited for undergraduate academic excellence scholarships from UK and EU students to study at Cass Business School through the Lord Mayor of London Academic Scholarships.
Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of up to £3,000. The scholarship is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each academic year.
Location: United Kingdom
City University London is offering a scholarship of up to £2,000 per year.
To qualify for The Lord Mayor of London Academic Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must:
- be a student from the UK or European Union (EU);
- be in your first year of undergraduate study in 2017/18;
- achieve A’Level grades of AAA (or equivalents in other eligible qualifications);
- make City’s undergraduate offer your firm choice (CF or UF).
Eligible Regions: UK and Europe.
If you believe you are eligible, please contact: email@example.com
Application Deadline: September 30, 2017.
One scholarship is available for postgraduate full-time one year Masters study for eligible Human Medical programmes offered by the University.
Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Level/Fields of study:
MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology MSc Human Anatomy MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience MMedSci Medical Sciences MPH Public Health MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
Number of Awards: 1
International students from eligible developing countries listed at the official website.
The scholarship will have a value of £21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
Method of Application
Eligible applicants should complete an online application form.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and to access the online application form.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.
As an MDX student you will develop at the forefront of contemporary knowledge and practice. You will be taught by industry expert academics with international profiles and become a specialist in your field and set the benchmark for others to aspire to.
From the day you join Middlesex University London, you are already on your way to a promising career. We have created a learning environment directly connected to the real world of professional endeavors. Our specialist graduate courses deliver the subject knowledge and professional skills needed to ensure you are competitive and successful in the global Job market
Like Raphael and other international students from Nigeria, Middlesex is preparing students for a promising career with global opportunities right from London.
Why Study at Middlesex?
- No 1 in London among Modern Universities (The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2017)
- 91% of all our graduates are in employment within six months of graduating (Destination of Leavers of Higher Education 2016
- 90% of our Research is internationally recognized.
- A truly global University with Campuses in London, Dubai, Malta and Mauritius
- Highly Competitive tuition fees
- We’re recognized as one of the top universities in London for spend on facilities per person
- Highly rated university employability service
- Real world experiences with real industry experts
- Free eBooks, printing, laptop loans and library loans for all students
- A proud heritage that goes back more than 130 years.
*Did know you Postgraduate Students from Nigeria could get scholarships up to 4000GBP? Another reason why MDX is right for you*
Each year over 8,000 students from outside the UK choose to study at Middlesex University London. At Middlesex we believe your personal development is as important as your studies. Once you’re here, we’ll help you make the most of your Middlesex University experience.
We are made for more! Are you# MadeForMore…
Are you passionate about French, German or Spanish? If so, you could receive a languages scholarship of £27,500 to train as a secondary school teacher.
As a language teacher you can continue to use your language every day. You can play a part in equipping the next generation with skills employers need. Good language teachers are in demand and there has never been a better time to enter the profession, with attractive starting salaries and long-term job prospects.
Take a step towards inspiring a new generation of young people to love languages as much as you do.
Location: United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: Not specified (Africa included)
- Receive a scholarship of £27,500 to train as a secondary school teacher.
- Those who are not successful in their Scholarship application can still continue with their Initial Teacher Training (ITT) course application and, if eligible, receive a training bursary from the DfE.
- As a Languages Teacher Training Scholar, you will, in addition to the financial support, receive access to mentor support and a range of professional development opportunities and resources.
- As a language teacher you can continue to use your language every day.
- You can play a part in equipping the next generation with skills employers need.
- Attractive starting salaries and long-term job prospects in the profession.
- To be eligible to apply, you must have one of the following in French, German or Spanish.
- 2:1, or predicted 2:1
- a relevant PhD or Master’s degree, or recognised equivalent.
- Your application might have considered if you have a degree in another subject, or a 2.2 (or predicted 2.2) if you are able to demonstrate significant knowledge in the target language.
- You must meet the student finance criteria.
- To receive the scholarship you must also have secured a place on an eligible non-salaried languages teacher training scheme in England for the 2017/18 academic year by September 2017. But you can apply for the scholarship at the same time as applying for an eligible course.
- If you are unsure about your eligibility for the scholarship your chosen teacher training provider will be able to advise you.
- If you don’t meet the criteria above then take a look at the Train to teach in England section at the bottom of this page.
How To Apply
You can apply directly to British Council for a scholarship alongside your application to secure a training place at your preferred school or university.
- Go to the Apply Now option bottom of this post.
- The closing date is 31 July 2017, please apply early to avoid disappointment.
- If you are not awarded a scholarship, you could still access a bursary – you can find out about the funding and training options available and how to apply for teacher training on the Department for Education’s
- Get Into Teaching website.
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2017.
£3,000 International Scholarship Discount for Nigerian Students at De Montfort University Leicester, September 2017
De Montfort University international scholarships and discounts September 2017: Terms and conditions:
- International scholarships and discounts are only available to students who are assessed by DMU as having overseas international student status, and who pay overseas international rate tuition fees.
- Applicants to DMU are eligible to be considered for a scholarship or discount based on their country of residence, i.e. where they are living at the time of application. For example, a first-time international applicant to DMU living in the UK at the time of application would be considered for a UK Domicile discount only, regardless of his or her nationality. Decisions made by the DMU International Office regarding eligibility for all discounts and scholarships are final.
- A limited number of scholarships and discounts are available in each market. Discounts will be applied on a first-come-first-served basis to applicants who pay a £3,000 tuition fee deposit to DMU. A deposit can be paid at any time after an applicant has been assigned an application reference number. Scholarships will be awarded on merit, and recipients will be chosen according to the process described on the relevant country page of the DMU website. Please visit the September 2017 scholarships and discounts page of the DMU website for updates regarding the availability of scholarships and discounts for September 2017 and methods of award.
- Scholarships and discounts may be awarded to students studying on selected full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses taught at the DMU Leicester Campus only. Course exclusions apply as stated in this document. Please contact DMU if you are unsure.
- Only students studying on site at the DMU Leicester campus on full-time courses are eligible for scholarships and discounts. Awards will not be applied to students studying on part-time and distance learning courses or courses with fees lower than the lowest standard international fee, currently £12,250. Please see the course pages of the DMU website to view international fees and ensure your chosen course is eligible.
- International Year Zero, International First Year and International Incorporated Master’s applicants are not eligible for De Montfort University discounts or scholarships, but can apply for Leicester International Pathway College awards. See this page for more details.
- Discounts are not available to students progressing from International Year Zero, International First Year and International Incorporated Master’s courses to De Montfort University courses. However, progressing students can apply for merit-based scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria listed in this document and on the scholarships webpages.
- If a an applicant meets all eligibility criteria stated in these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions for residence in a particular country and pays a £3,000 deposit whilst the discount is advertised on the scholarships and discounts pages of the DMU website, DMU may award the discount to the applicant.
- When a discount is no longer available, the international scholarships and discounts webpages will be updated accordingly. Discounts will not be awarded to applicants who pay a deposit after the point that the website is updated with information stating that no further discounts are available.
- We strongly advise all applicants to check the international scholarships and discounts webpages carefully before making a deposit payment.
- Scholarships and discounts will be applied to tuition fees at the point of enrolment unless otherwise stated on the relevant pages of the DMU website. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within three weeks of the scholarship application closing date unless otherwise stated. Students awarded scholarships and discounts will have their awards applied automatically when they enroll.
- All international scholarships and discounts are valid only for students entering the university in September-November 2017. Awards cannot be deferred by the applicant until a subsequent entry point.
- Students receiving a scholarship or discount will not be eligible for any additional award unless stated otherwise on the September 2017 scholarships and discounts webpages. If a student is eligible for more than one scholarship or discount, he or she will receive the higher value award only.
- The value of the scholarship or discount will be deducted from tuition fees for the first year of study only. The award will not be applied in subsequent years of study including repeated first year.
- Unless otherwise stated, no cash alternatives will be offered. Awards cannot be transferred to another recipient.
- Only self-funded students are eligible for scholarships and discounts. Students in receipt of any type of sponsorship will not be eligible.
- DMU reserves the right to cancel any award which has been claimed fraudulently including on the basis of deliberate provision of false information to claim the award, and to apply the full tuition fee. If a cash award is found to have been claimed fraudulently, the award amount will be added to the student’s university account and must be paid in full before the end of the student’s course.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and award will be pro-rated, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Recipients of a scholarship or discount must have no outstanding debt to the university.
- For all enquiries regarding international scholarships and discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org