Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) is organizing Scholarship for International Students to apply for degree courses. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master and doctor students.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from foreign.
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) is a comprehensive public university in China. As one of the key provincial universities, ZNU specializes in teacher education with multiple branches of learning.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
|Student Category||Scholarship Type||Tuition (RMB)||Living Expenses? RMB/year?||Total Amount RMB/year||Duration of Scholarship|
|Undergraduate Student||B||16800||16800||1-4 years|
|Postgraduate Student||B||18800||18800||1-3 years|
|Doctorate Student||A||22800||10000||32800||1-3 years|
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- With foreign nationality and passports.
- Have good health condition.
- Good academic performance.
- No criminal records.
- No other scholarships.
Nationality: Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
- Digital copy of Application Form for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship (Word version).
- Digital copy of Personal Information of Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship Applicants(Word version).
- Photocopy of passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http:// www. csc. edu. cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org).
- The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
- Inconformity of the passport name used in the applicant documents with the scanning copy, or deficiency in conformation materials will be regarded as nullity.
- Applicants who get the scholarship but can not arrive on time should inform us on paper and explain the reasons by 15 days before the registration day, otherwise the scholarship will be canceled and can not be applied again.
- Students who fail in the entrance physical examination will not receive the scholarship.
- Applicants can send application documents directly to zjnu-at-vip.126.com.
Visit the School Official Portal