About University: The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
The University of South Australia is happy to announce the availability of International Research Tuition Scholarship on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability. The scholarship will cover international tuition fee for 3 years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programmes
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue research programme
Country of Study: Australia
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
Eligible Nationality: International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can use the Online Application