Law Schools in Australia:
- Equity Scholarships Scheme at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) – Need-based scholarships at Australia’s Queensland University of Technology, available to students of all levels studying law, business, education, health, science or engineering.
- Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarship for International Students at University of New South Wales (UNSW) – Law scholarships for international students undertaking the JD program at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia.
- Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship at University of Newcastle – LLM scholarships for domestic and international students enrolling at the University of Newcastle, Australia on the Master of Laws program. The school also offers a similar scholarship for the JD program, detailed here.
- Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Sydney – Various scholarships for students of all study levels enrolled at the University of Sydney’s Law School.
- TC Beirne School of Law Masters Scholarships at University of Queensland – Need-based LLM scholarships for students enrolling on the LLM or Master of International Commercial Law program at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Law Schools in New Zealand:
- Auckland Law School Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Auckland – A range of scholarships to study law at postgraduate level at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. There are also undergraduate scholarships.
- Ethel Benjamin Scholarship at The Victoria University of Wellington- Law scholarships funded by the Law Foundation for New Zealand women to study law in New Zealand at postgraduate level. A similar scholarship is available at the Victoria University of Wellington.
- The New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship – Scholarships for Kiwi PhD students to carry out research in a defined area of the law for the benefit of New Zealand and its legal system.