University College London is pleased to announce the establishment of a new scholarship scheme for 2017-2018 academic year: the Access Opportunity Scholarship. The intention of the scholarship is to support those, who because of their immigration status are not able to secure student loans for their higher education.
Level/Field of Study
Any University College London undergraduate programme
University College London, United Kingdom
Value/Duration of Award
The scholarship will consist of full tuition fees and a living allowance of £10,750 per year for the normal duration of your programme at University College London. Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Citizens of member countries of the World Bank are eligible to apply for this program.
Applicants for the scholarship must be:
- An asylum seeker holding an offer of a place on a University College London undergraduate programme, or
- An offer-holder granted “limited” or “discretionary” leave to remain and;
- Unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of your immigration status;
- Able to prove your status, under one of the above categories;
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers, or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children and who are holding an offer for an undergraduate place at UCL will be eligible.
How to Apply
Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to University College London. The deadline for your application is Friday, 28 July 2017 18:00 (UK time).
It is important to read the Guidance Notes and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship